cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: First stab at Next Steps article
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 15:56:10 GMT
Yes, I'm mad you did this work for me. ;)

I'm a bit behind so this is perfect, thank you. I still plan on checking over things today
and seeing if it is ready to submit to Cordova for the initial doc. Thanks!

From: Mike Billau <mike.billau@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 10:31 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: First stab at Next Steps article

I went through this morning and addressed most of the comments that people
left (sorry Ray, hope you don't mind!). I think this guide is really
shaping up and starting to look great.

The only thing really left to resolve is some details around recommending
FastClick or not using touch events at all. We can let it simmer for a few
more days, then I can push it into the docs (unless somebody else wants to.)