cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: First stab at Next Steps article
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 13:59:57 GMT
I've gotten a lot of good feedback. My plan is to review, update, etc, and see if it feels
like a good 1.0 release for Monday at which point yall can take it over.

From: kerrishotts@gmail.com <kerrishotts@gmail.com> on behalf of Kerri Shotts <kerri@photokandy.com>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 12:05 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: First stab at Next Steps article

Awesome work thus far, and a good idea to have, imo. Getting to "hello,
world" is great, but having a jumping-off point for how to proceed after
that fact would be very beneficial.

I added a few comments to the document, and also contributed some sections
on upgrading projects/plugins and testing. If anything there is too much
detail, wrong, or not desired in this document, feel free to remove as
needed. :-)

If an ICLA is needed for what I added, one is on its way. I've been meaning
to send one anyway, but time keeps getting away from me!