cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Hu, Ningxin" <ningxin...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Android] Refactoring for different engines
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 01:16:35 GMT
> Ian wrote:
> That's correct -- is there a more recent crosswalk available? I'd like to keep up
> with the development there.

If you prefer to keep up the ToT, the canary release is closest one (daily ToT build).
You can download it from https://download.01.org/crosswalk/releases/crosswalk/android/canary/.

The latest canary is 7.35.143.0 which I verified working with the latest cordova-crosswalk-engine
and pluggable_webview.

What's your plan to sync up with Crosswalk release, daily, weekly? Crosswalk has canary, beta
and stable concepts similar to Chrome.

Thanks,
-ningxin

> > Thanks,
> > -ningxin
> >
> > > I can add the library project to my repo (it's about 34MB, and
> > > ARM-only
> > at the
> > > moment), but we'd still be waiting on CB-6698 to land before plugman
> > will be
> > > able to link it automatically.

> > my tests.

On