cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Hu, Ningxin" <ningxin...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Android] Not so fast....API changes in Cordova-Android for Pluggable WebView
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 02:45:19 GMT
I understand they are two things:
- Crosswalk extension works with Crosswalk WebView and Runtime. It is used to implement some
Crosswalk APIs, such as SystemInfo API and Presentation API.
- Cordova plugin works with Cordova container. It works with different WebView engines. It
is used to implement Cordova APIs (and even wrap WebView engine itself)

Thanks,
-ningxin