cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Cordova Website updated
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:10:59 GMT
Just wanted to let everyone know that I made a few changes to the website
and pushed them live.

Particularly,
1. The main header now links to the documentation and plugins pages.
2. The download messaging recommends the use of npm instead of the zip.

We chatted about these updates during ApacheCon this week.
Steve et al, never did get windows up and running to build the docs but I
finally gave in and spun up an Ubuntu image.

Let me know if you ever want to see any other site updates, my environment
is up and running so I should be able to make them quicker in the future.

Lisa

p.s. ApacheCon was awesome!  It was so great to meet other committers in
person.  I had a blast.  Hopefully we'll get to meet more often face to
face in the future.