cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Website updated
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:44:27 GMT
@Jim your concern is different from the open JIRA issue we are discusisng>
 i opened a second one and did add some information on the docs overview
page about the apache cordova licensing>  if that doesn"t satisfy your
concern please open another JIRA issue so it can be tracked properly>
here"s my pull request: https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/202

lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |
ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |

From:   Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com>
To:     dev@cordova.apache.org
Date:   04/17/2014 04:34 PM
Subject:        Re: Cordova Website updated

The emphasis that it's *Apache* Cordova, and not just "Cordova",
esp on docs.cordova.io is pretty pityful. Yeah, it sez
"Apache Cordova" at the top... but that's it. Not even
a footer that sez stuff about Apache, Apache Cordova and Cordova
being trademarks of the ASF with pointers back...

This needs to be addressed...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6467?

<ldeluca@us.ibm.com