cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: support on phonegap/cordova?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:21:36 GMT
I agree, PhoneGap references do not belong in Apache Cordova.

I think it's safe to remove website links to:
- the PhoneGap Google Groups
- the PhoneGap IRC channel

We should update the Cordova website with links to:
- StackOverflow Cordova tag
- #cordova IRC channel

Do not:
- do not keep the PhoneGap Google Groups link for old solutions - Google
has this indexed for anyone searching.
StackOverflow has already done this.

Michael