cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Vahid H <cordova.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Release tagging of code and docs
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:11:29 GMT
Hello,

Is there any sort of Git tagging done on version release of both the code
and the documentation? The latest tag I could find was "3.0.0". The plugin
documentation links are currently broken (on here
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.4.0/cordova_plugins_pluginapis.md.html#Plugin%20APIs),
but that has been mentioned in another email.

I am assuming this is supposed to be the correct link using File as an
example: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file

Looking through there, you will see a mention of "library-nosync" for iOS.
This directory is in the latest CDVFile.m on GitHub but is not in any
release yet. So what am I, as a user, supposed to do? I can't trust that
the documentation is accurate for even the latest library version. If
releases were tagged, I could go back to the 3.4.0 docs and where
"library-nosync" wouldn't be mentioned.

Thanks
Vahid