cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release statusbar plugin
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:38:30 GMT
+1 for quick release, we have some people who would like to see this fixed
as well. We tried `cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.statusbar#r0.1.3`
(to pull it in before the borked Android impl) but for some reason the tags
were deleted? Maybe I am misunderstanding something but I thought that
would have been a valid way to grab the plugin when it just had the iOS
stuff.