cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: support on phonegap/cordova?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:03:45 GMT
The reasons I prefer stack overflow to users lists are as follows:

1. Most of our users aren't skilled enough to get on or off of a users list
2. Stack Overflow's structure keeps things more professional than the
mailing list.  Personal attacks get downvoted on SO
3. Stack Overflow has better searchibility than a users list.

If we have to have one because of the much loathed "Apache Way", so be
it, but I don't see it being nearly as helpful as SO.