cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some pain points from our users :'(
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:44:55 GMT
Can we keep track of which users make up which conspiracy theory, and
the company that gets mentioned as ruining Cordova the most has to buy
beer? I say this because at least this time Google got mentioned with
Adobe, as opposed to "Adobe is going to kill
PhoneGap!!!!1!!!eleventyone!!!" (Seriously, if Adobe was, we wouldn't
be here).

Seriously though, the upgrade path between 2.1 and 3.x is so painful,
you have to tell people to throw everything out but their HTML/JS/CSS
and start over.  Make sure when they throw everything out that they
throw out phonegap.js/cordova.js as well.