cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez Glez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Cordova guidelines part of ContributorWorkflow
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 21:42:11 GMT
Yes, I'll start to use it no problem, but what about new contributors on
near future?. Like I said, which are gonna be the guidelines for them, or
the validation rules, this is resolved using just jshint to validate basic
criteria and that's it?

Good point, the code that's not JS. At the wiki page, it's just covered
guidelines for JS, not for any other languages.