cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugin master branches
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:37:20 GMT
We originally needed the plugin releases to be on the master branch because
there was no way to have CLI/Plugman fetch from other branches. That is no
longer the case. Further, you're correct that the registry's tarballs is
the primary source now. Even if someone does have a git dependency
somewhere, they can specify a branch (actually any ref) in the <dependency>
tag. Likewise the command line.

I'm all for moving development into the master branch.

Braden