cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Ship stage.plugins.cordova.io
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 08:11:49 GMT
Hey All,

I am wanting to switch over stage.plugins.cordova.io to plugins.cordova.io.
Feature wise it is on par with the existing site. We are still working on
polish + a few additional features, but I believe we could work on them
while the site is live.

You can view our progress at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5130.
The source code + getting started instructions are available at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-registry-web/tree/refactor

Please let me know if you have any concerns or feedback before I move
forward with this. I would like to ship it this weekend so it would be
ready for ApacheCon.

Hopefully having it live would drive a more people to contribute + report
issues! :)

Thanks!
-Steve