cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] cordoav-cli@3.4.1-0.1.0, cordova-plugman@0.21.0 and cordova-ios@3.4.1
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 17:45:37 GMT
Sorry, didn't mean to hit send on that last message quite so quickly.

We could add release branches but it would require us to change our release
process for them.

Isn't master only broken until we release. If the process is completed
within 24hours, is having master broken a huge deal? Most people will use
npm to install cordova anyways.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> We don't have release branches for CLI + Plugman.
>

> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Bryan Higgins <bryan@bryanhiggins.net>wrote:
>
>> SGTM
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Ian Clelland <iclelland@chromium.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > What about only adding the shrinkwrap file to git just before release,
>> on
>> > the release branch? Then only published releases on npm (and on
>> > dist.apache.org) will include that file, and the only people who have
>> > delete it manually are those people testing the release candidate.
>> Anyone
>> > getting master from git will not have that file.
>> >

>> > On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Bryan Higgins <bryan@bryanhiggins.net

>> > GitHub
>> file.
>> > I'd