cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] cordoav-cli@3.4.1-0.1.0, cordova-plugman@0.21.0 and cordova-ios@3.4.1
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 17:24:24 GMT
Good points everyone.

So what should my next steps be?

Do I do the plugman release first and then the CLI release?

Or do we add instructions here on how to test these and continue the vote?

Axel & Parashuram, I think we should wait to add those pull requests until
this release gets out. I would have to redo the testing if I include any
new code in. I won't have anytime to do this until after apachecon (delay
the release by 1 week).  It would be better to get this out and do another
release in a week with those included.