cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] cordoav-cli@3.4.1-0.1.0, cordova-plugman@0.21.0 and cordova-ios@3.4.1
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 08:00:09 GMT
Please review and vote on the release of this cordova-cli, cordova-plugman
and cordova-ios release.

cordova-cli@3.4.1-0.1.0, cordova-plugman@0.21.0 and cordova-ios@3.4.1 have
been published here:
*https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-6245/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-6245/>*

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-cli: 3.4.1-0.1.0 (b769a304be)
    cordova-plugman: 0.21.0 (b2f3a130d3)
    cordova-ios: 3.4.1 (a96d2360fa)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the cli & plugman archives to dist/
and publish them to npm. Cordova-ios will be uploaded to dist/platforms. I
will then post the corresponding blog post.

Voting will go on for a minimum of 24 hours.

I vote +1.

If people want individual vote threads for each item, let me know and I
will create them instead of this thread.