cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ship stage.plugins.cordova.io
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:19:09 GMT
Yup!

We talked about this at ApacheCon these last few days and about how to
include the actual plugin docs on the plugins site. That was the idea for a
quick short term fix.

I'm going to be reviewing Michael's proposal about rendering doc/en/index
if it exists, followed by doc/index and then just the readme.