cordova-dev mailing list archives

From venkata kiran surapaneni <svkir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] The Future of Ripple as a Top Level ASF Project
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 19:47:52 GMT
I use Ripple a lot for my development and I would like to see it progress.
Actually I think developers are in need of such tool which simplifies their
development , it just didn't receive enough exposure. Once it receives good
exposure, I hope it will attract more committers and developers as well and
will make good progress.I think merging with Cordova will provide with the
exposure that it needs. But I expected Ripple to have good support for
WebWorks and other frameworks built on top of Cordova. I am not sure what
it means to the WebWorks support if Ripple is merged with Cordova ?

I am willing to help on any clean up that is required and also work on
future road map. Count me in.