cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Git push broken?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 17:21:40 GMT
And don't mind Joe -- I can see that you're an ASF member, but there's no
formal introduction requirement for the Cordova lists. If it's an issue
with LDAP, it's probably the same issue with the Flex (and other) git repos
as well.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Ian Clelland
<iclelland@google.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','iclelland@google.com');>