cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <>
Subject Re: Patches for Tizen support as gitHub PRs
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:27:39 GMT
Hi, Salvatore --

I'm reviewing the plugin repositories today, before doing another release
-- I see that your contributions to a number of plugins have been pulled in
(thanks!). However, I can't find any evidence that you have signed an ICLA
with the Apache Software Foundation, which we really need in order to be
able to release the code.

Have you signed the CLA? There are easy instructions here if you haven't:

(Or if anyone on the dev list can remember Salvatore submitting the CLA,
let me know :) )