cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Publish docs to cordova.apache.org
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:20:42 GMT
I'm updating the public plugin docs (in cordova-docs) to point to the
plugin registry, rather than the now-defunct dev branch on github. Plugin
docs links are currently broken (CB-6530), so this is kind of an urgent fix.

It looks like the docs at cordova.apache.org haven't been updated since
March 10, and there have been a number of changes. (The website currently
reflects commit 0535aef, with Bryan's commit b004f0 applied on top)

In the course of updating the links, should also I be updating the website
to include the latest changes in git as well? Is there a release cadence to
the website, or should we just be updating it whenever the docs change in
the cordova-docs repo?

If I need to hold off on updating the rest of the site, then I'll probably
have to branch cordova-docs to include the plugin docs changes, but that's
doable. It would be cleaner just to pull all of the docs up to HEAD, but I
don't want to do that if it has stuff in it that's not ready to be made
public (even in edge)

Ian