cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] cordoav-cli@3.4.1-0.1.0, cordova-plugman@0.21.0 and cordova-ios@3.4.1
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:47:09 GMT
There may be a packaging error with cli -- the npm-shrinkwrap.json file
specifies a relative file path, that I think will stop "npm install" from
working on cli:

    "plugman": {
      "version": "0.21.0",
      "from": "../cordova-plugman",

(It doesn't stop it from working completely; it actually did work for me
the first time, but that's just because I actually *had* a cordova-plugman
directory right beside my cordova-cli directory, and I had specifically
checked out the 0.21.0 tag. It has been failing the CI tests, though, and
we haven't been able to get it to install correctly when checked out into a
new directory)

I'm -1 until we can fix that, sorry. :(

(Or until we determine that it's not actually the problem)