cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Release tagging of code and docs
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:22:31 GMT
Hi, Vahid --

I'm actually in the middle of updating the plugin documentation links right
now, and hopefully this is going to be getting better.

The plugin documentation is now available right on the plugin registry --
http://plugins.cordova.io -- so, you could find the docs for the latest
released version of File at
http://plugins.cordova.io/#/package/org.apache.cordova.file
(which does contain a mention of library-nosync, as it was added to File
1.1.0 releaseed last week, although the documentation is extremely light on
that point)

One of the changes we made recently (well, in the last few months anyway)
was to move all of the plugin documentation to within the plugins
themselves. This ensures that the documentation is tagged at the same time
as the plugin code, when it is released, and should help us keep the docs
up to date.

The file plugin docs do need some work, certainly; but that's a different
issue, and I haven't just managed to sit down and rewrite them.

Ian