cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Patches for Tizen support as gitHub PRs
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:49:15 GMT
Thanks for the quick response, Gabriel --

As far as I understand it, if the contributions are yours (and
Salvatore's), as they appear to be from the commits, then you'll need to
sign the ICLA.

Thanks for reminding me about Paul -- I only went looking through the
plugin commits, and they seemed to be all from you and Salvatore. That
means that Intel probably does have a CCLA (corporate CLA), but Apache
still needs ICLAs (individual CLA) from each contributor, since it's you,
not your employer, contributing the code. (As far as I know, the CCLA just
says that Intel is cool with it's employees submitting code to Apache --
check with legal@apache if it's important, though)

I'll add the Apache License header to the Tizen files, then, and I won't
pull the Tizen code out, on the assumption that you guys can get the ICLA's
signed and submitted. Let me know if that's going to be a problem.

Thanks,
Ian