cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Git push broken?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 17:38:09 GMT
Yeah, the first thing I did was to go to
http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html to see if he was a
committer anywhere (and second was
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asfto confirm that Flex was
actually on git)

And Joe, it did seem a bit rude -- it read to me as "who are you? I don't
remember inviting you!". If that was just me reading intonation in where it
wasn't intended, then I'm sorry.