cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugin master branches
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:44:08 GMT
I totally agree that we should do this.

I think that once the current plugin release is complete, I can set up the
branches so that the master branch is for development, and we can go from
there.

Is it a requirement that plugins be tagged in git for npm to function? I
thought that the plugins were uploaded, zipped, to our couch server, for
each release, and that there was no further communication with the git
repository? It shouldn't be a problem to go back and make sure they're
properly tagged, but I'm just wondering if it's still a necessity.

Ian