cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Fix for CB-4602
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 14:08:35 GMT
Hi Kiran! Thanks for the pull request -- I'll try to take a close look at
it today.

If you haven't committed to an Apache project before, then you will need to
sign the Apache ICLA. (It's pretty simple, and I think you can even do it
all online now)

There are instructions online here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
You will need to send the CLA to secretary@apache.org