cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Blog post for plugins release
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:24:50 GMT
The plugin release process doc uses a bit of shell logic combined with "git
log" to update the release notes; I modified that to print out a complete
list, and then curated by hand. I'm updating the release docs as I go
through the steps, so I'll make sure that that snippet is in there.

    for l in $ACTIVE;
    do
        ( cd $l;
          v="$(grep version= plugin.xml | grep -v xml | head -n1 | cut
          id=$(grep -o '\bid=\"[^\"]*\"' plugin.xml | head -n1 | cut -d'"'
-f2);
          echo -e "\n\`$id@$v\`";
          git log --pretty=format:'* %s' --topo-order --no-merges
master..dev | grep -v "Incremented plugin version"
        );
    done