cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 3.5.0rc1
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:42:18 GMT
It's probably time.

Joe and I were discussing the possibility of including an (alpha) API for
pluggable webviews in a 3.5.0 release of cordova-android. I'd like to see
that in place, but it would probably not be ready until mid-next-week at
the earliest.

iOS has had only a couple of commits since 3.4.1, so there's no rush there.
I have no doubt that the other platforms are overdue for a release, though.