cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Git push broken?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 13:34:38 GMT
I'm currently unable to push to the Apache cordova-plugin-file repository--
I can pull from it, clone it, and the web interface appears to be working
correctly. I've tried creating a new local repo by cloning, and still get
the same error on push:

iclelland@iclelland-macbookpro:~/temp/cordova-plugin-file|dev$ git push -v
origin dev
Pushing to https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-plugin-file.git
Username for 'https://git-wip-us.apache.org': ian
Password for 'https://ian@git-wip-us.apache.org': *********
fatal: unable to access '
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-plugin-file.git/': The
requested URL returned error: 500

Is this happening for anyone else, or other repos? I don't have outstanding
commits for other repos currently that I can test with (But I could make
something harmless for testing if necessary)

Should I raise an INFRA ticket for this?

Thanks,

Ian