cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git push broken?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 17:53:15 GMT
Yeah, I frequently use the committer-index page to figure out if someone is
a committer, has a ICLA on file, and what not.
Unfortunately, it is not always easy to resolve a github user pull request
or a mailing list email address to a committer name.

btw, I don't think Joe's request was rude, nor did I think Ian's reply was.

We're all friends here, and intros are nice.

Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage
risingj.com