cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Plugin master branches
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 01:27:16 GMT
I am seeing more and more pull requests that aren't easy merges because
people are starting their work from the master branch, and not dev.

We discussed *a long time ago* that at some point, we would consider master
to be the bleeding edge of each plugin, and we could then get rid of the
dev branches.  The requirements to make this possible included, using a
branch/tag for every npm release of the plugin, and making sure that plugin
dependencies were correctly mapped.

Has anyone given this any more thought, and do we have any idea when we
will make the switch?

Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage