cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Automate signed icla to git commits
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 20:06:58 GMT
again:  I would rather leave the definition of 'trivial' to the reviewer of
the pull request.

An update to docs of 100 lines can be trivial ... Josh renaming 'cordova'
to 'Cordova' across 3 repos, and 15 files, could be considered trivial ...
4 lines of critical code could be non-trivial.

Note, I am not calling out Josh, I am just making a more specific example,
valuable and trivial are different things.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com