cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: should FileTransfer.download() auto mkdir target's path?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:50:05 GMT
No, no spec, the issue was a File API issue, and the file-transfer plugin
inherits some of the conventions.
We can choose to make file-transfer it's own (higher level) thing with it's
own conventions, or we can aim for cohesiveness ... the original design was
based on being cohesive, I think.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com