cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova launcher icon support https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/126
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:39:16 GMT
This is probably a stupid question but: "Why do I see so many changed files
here
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/126/files
like Readme.md which I do not want in this pull request".
I did a "get fetch upstream" from the original repo to my local repo and
pushed that back to my githup repo. I thought that this makes the current
PR smaller.

> Great, thanks Sergey!
>
> I commented on the pull request. It looks like this is almost ready to be
> merged.
>
> I'd urge any other platform maintainers to take a look / test this out
> ASAP.
>

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) <
> v-segreb@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > Pushed additional improvements [1]
> > 1. BB10 support by Bryan (w/ additional minor improvements)
> > 2. Due to BB10 native packager issue and for consistency reasons switched
> > from cdv/gap: platform attribute to <platform> element. Updated config
> > sample can be found here[2].
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/AxelNennker/cordova-cli/pull/4
> > [2]  https://gist.github.com/sgrebnov/9949313
> >
> > Thx!!