cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova launcher icon support https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/126
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 13:08:25 GMT
Hi Jonathan,
considering how difficult is is to get this icon thing is I would like to
postpone splash screen discussion after this is merged or rejected.
On the other hand there were discussions on this list about splash screen
support/changes not so long ago. I did not join those because even this
very small icon thing - that does not even introduce new
elements/formats/whatnot that would require us to support it until hell
freezes - takes ages to get accepted.

One thing regarding icon vs splash: I think that icon/launcher_icon is more
an OS thing while splash is more a app thing.

cheers
Axel