cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova launcher icon support https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/126
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 13:55:24 GMT
Bryan,
support for the legacy cdv:platform and gap:platform was introduced by
Sergey and I accepted that PR because I think that there are a bunch of
config.xml s out there that use those attributes.
The PR https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/126 does not introduce
any new elements. It just supports these two legacy attributes.

As I said several times: This PR does not fiddle with namespaces, namespace
prefixes or any new elements or attributes to legal elements.
It tries to stick to the W3C widget definition for the icon element because
other proposals never got enough traction/support.

Sergey just sent a PR for the documentation. So we now have that too.

cheers,
Axel