cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for cli and plugman code rearrangement
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:28:23 GMT
Brian
yep I agree with directory "cordova-lib", "node_modules", "common".
"common-lib"
I think we are on the same page.

What do you mean by "published"? in "-package.json (published as
cordova-lib-plugin-install)"

no actually publishing to npm registry, but just having a convention for
the naming of the modules all starting with "cordova-lib-*" and matching
location within repo?

{
  "version": "0.0.1",
  "name": "cordova-lib-plugin-install",