cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nomination for a new chair for Apache Cordova
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:33:53 GMT
+1 on Shaz if he wants to do it.

I hope he has the bandwidth to continue his awesome technical contributions
also.

I tip my hat to Brian for tremendous leadership in this community that is
not just an open source project is a philosophy on what we believe as a
community and and willing to dedicate time and effort to help others with
contributions.

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana