cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Schulhof, Gabriel" <gabriel.schul...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Patches for Tizen support as gitHub PRs
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 07:35:36 GMT
Hi!

Salvatore and I both work at Intel. We already have a Cordova
contributor: Paul Plaquette, who also works at Intel. He is the
maintainer of cordova-tizen[0] for cordova-2.x. Unfortunately, his
bandwidth towards Cordova has recently declined sharply, which is why
he's asked Salvatore and me to take over the work towards making
Cordova 3.x work with Tizen.

Since we're all working for the same company, it may be that a
separate arrangement is in place covering all contributions from
Intel. If such an arrangement is not in place, we can probably both
individually sign the CLA.

HTH,

Gabriel

[0] https://github.com/apache/cordova-tizen