cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject Re: Duplicate plugin preferences - any docs on config/defaults xml mechanisms
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:09:37 GMT
Sounds like a bug if two preferences of the same name end up in the
platform config.xml. I would encourage you to log this in our JIRA system:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB

Platform specific preferences can be specified using the platform element,
which I recently discovered was undocumented.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-docs.git;a=blobdiff;f=docs/en/edge/config_ref/index.md;h=9c32672403f1ceffce4278aa7e1fa6add7065946;hp=2df993147957cfe6f626f8a08e4a455557889e4d;hb=7598207d0e4395905c009c056947a5a7c9930b1a;hpb=b28cb8be613f637f28dbfd3c0db2bd193e7abb51