cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] cordoav-cli@3.4.1-0.1.0, cordova-plugman@0.21.0 and cordova-ios@3.4.1
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:57:37 GMT
The other problem we face is the actual repo being unusable for a period of
time unless you know how to fiddle with package.json / npm-shrinkwrap.json.

At the very least this should be pointed out on the README, but even that
doesn't seem friendly to potential contributors.

I'm in favour of bumping the version number in CLI after the vote for cases
like this where we're releasing tools together. Those testing the CLI for
release can bump up the plugman version locally.

Otherwise we should vote on plugman first, then update CLI and vote on
that...