cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Hotfix policy?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:47:50 GMT
It was in for weeks, unnoticed?  I think we should fix that problem going
forward.

Regarding releases, we have weekly tooling releases these days, so if we
patch the issue today it will be released fairly soon.  Unfortunately we
*just* released plugman, so it will take the full week.  (though nothing
stops us from bumping up the release schedule, as long as someone is
willing to build and test the artifacts).

-Michal