cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Automate signed icla to git commits
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:16:54 GMT
Yeah first thing that come to my mind was to just add it as part of the
commit itself, so AUTHORS and/or COMMITTERS files.

This means that we don't append anything with coho, we just do, git patch
author -> lookup in AUTHORS -> get real name -> lookup in apache list

We could even make a git commit (or maybe push?) hook to verify that AUTHOR
is filled in properly, and warn about ICLA at that point?

-Michal