cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Ship stage.plugins.cordova.io
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:34:47 GMT
Just noticed, our plugin README.md docs link to doc/index.md using relative
links, which don't work when displayed from the plugin repo website.

Easy fix is to just change to absolute URL in our plugin repos.  Even
though that has other downsides, I think its not worth patching website to
try and map relative to absolute.

wdyt?