cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Nomination for a new chair for Apache Cordova
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:40:46 GMT
On topic: Big +1 to Shaz, a perfect fit.  Also, thank you Brian for your
efforts over the years and your work bringing the project through
incubation.  Thank you also for taking the decision to pass the torch.

Off topic: Joe and Jim, please may you each put up email filters for the
others' comments?  Its almost entirely you two trolls yelling at each
other, throwing salt in wounds, in every thread about cordova vs apache
(actually they should be called Joe vs Jim threads).  The problems with our
PMC and the Board are being blown way, way out of proportion I think.

-Michal