cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Docs for plugins
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:45:13 GMT
I believe the plugin docs reflect what was bundled with the latest plugin
release -- perhaps your recent changes were not released yet?  Or has
something gotten lost in the recent shuffle with dev/master branches?

Its true, though, that for core plugins our registry links to the official
apache repos and not the github mirrors, and the official repo links do not
have a pretty renderers for markdown docs.  Not sure what we want to do
here.