cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Coho Clean-up
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 18:27:20 GMT
>From the description of nave:
"nave borrows concepts, inspiration, and code from Tim Caswell's "nvm" and
Kris Kowal's "sea" programs."
"Nvm is also really nice, but has to be sourced rather than being run, and
thus is a little bit wonky for some use cases. But it doesn't involve
subshells, which makes it better for some others."