cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ios-deploy vs libimobiledevice
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:51:18 GMT
I'm all for changing tools to something more reliable and more
cross-platform.
Thinking about the common user, not a dev -- we could fork just to package
it as a npm module mainly for users to easily install it (since we require
npm anyway) that way they can avoid another dependency.

Not sure if this extra effort to npm package is worth it, if users want
this feature installing homebrew wouldn't be too much of a hassle, but it
may be a barrier for some.